To sign up for updates and news from the Cotsen Foundation for the ART of TEACHING enter your email address below and click go.
The ART of TEACHING Program:
In order to foster teaching excellence, the Cotsen Foundation for the ART of TEACHING offers two-year fellowships to groups of 5-7 teachers at selected schools. These teachers work with an assigned mentor for a minimum of 2 hours each week in an ongoing effort to improve their craft. The ART of TEACHING fellowship consists of several key components.
Latest MediaSee all multimedia
- Educators Reflect on the 14th Annual Cotsen Conference The Cotsen Foundation for the ART of TEACHING hosted its 14th Annual ART of TEACHING Conference on Sept. 28th at the Hyatt Regency in Long Beach, with deliberations on the theme of “Community, Instructional Excellence, and Equity,” topics, which are more timely than ever.
- Educators Reflect on the 14th Annual Cotsen Conference
- Cotsen Sustainability Cohort: Understanding the Work
- Cotsen Foundation 2018-2019 End of Year – Dr. Barry Munitz, Sheri Bernstein, Margit Sperling Cotsen
- Cotsen Foundation 2018-2019 End-of-Year Mentor Remarks – Stephanie Guppy
- Cotsen Foundation 2018-2019 End-of-Year Fellow Remarks – Caren Casriel
As of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, the ART of TEACHING has worked with: